High Quality Indoor Welded Mesh Dog Cage Dog Kennel Pet Playpen Dog Run

High Quality Indoor Welded Mesh Dog Cage Dog Kennel Pet Playpen Dog Run

Pet Kennel Playpen is a should have for your pet, providing them with comfort and ease, security, and lots of exercising area. Straightforward to established up. Made out of rust resistant powder coated steel / galvanized metal. Can be utilised for education, as a kennel, or for other needs. Pen characteristics an entry or exit doorway for convenience when feeding and instruction. The doorway opens and closes easily. Quickly create a kennel for one pet, or use a number of panels to construct a number of puppy kennel operates. Can also be utilized as a run for rooster coop, hen residence, or fence for cats.

· Details of Our Canine Playpen Items (Well-known Sizes and Substance)

 

Dimensions 5’L x 5’W x 4’H puppy kennel playpen
Materials Square pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Fat 35kg
Pipe size one” x one” pipe, 1.0mm thickness.
Mesh Size 50x100mm with 2.3mm wire
Usage Can be utilized for coaching, as a kennel, a run for hen coop, hen house, or fence for cats.

                                                                                                                                            


 

Dimensions 4’L x 8’W x 6’H canine kennel playpen
Content Square pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Weight 37kg
Pipe size 4/five” x four/five” pipe, 1.0mm thickness.
Mesh Dimension 50x100mm with two.3mm wire
Usage Can be utilized for education, as a kennel, a operate for chicken coop, hen residence, or fence for cats.

                                                                                                                                            

Size 32″ x 32″ and 32″ x 24″ canine kennel
Materials Sq. pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Bodyweight 15kg
Pipe dimension one/two” x 1/2″, .7mm thickness.
Mesh Size a hundred and fifty x 50mm with two.6mm wire
Use Can be utilised for education, as a kennel, a operate for hen coop, hen home, or fence for cats.

· High good quality galvanized steel tube and welding technology.
· Phosphating remedy will make significantly much better coating quality.
· Floor end with Akzo Nobel powder coating. 
· CZPT and fitting CZPT.
· Can be created according to customers’ requirement.

· Creation Approach

· Items display,

Ornamental Fence Goods,

· HangCZPT Mike Trade Co., Ltd. is an excellent Chinese provider specializing in the production and export of steel items. Our merchandise incorporate – steel fence, aluminum fence, pet fence and kennel, metal grating, forged ductile iron go over, polymer concrete channel and pit, and associated components.

We have advanced equipment and rigorous top quality management technique to provide buyers with large top quality merchandise. We are very pleased to offer well-made merchandise that increase the life and organization of our buyers.

Our staff of technically knowledgeable men and women are focused on supporting the business via excellence in support, and continually striving to offer modern items and options to our consumers.

· FAQ

What is your payment phrase?
30% deposit and remaining 70% stability against the duplicate of the B/L.

What is the lead time?
CZPTly, 20-25 times for each container after getting the deposit.

Can you offer samples?
Of course we can provide a sample piece for cost-free following the cost is authorized.

Can you style the items in accordance to our prerequisite?
Sure we can make the products in accordance to your drawings / samples, or detailed data.

High Quality Indoor Welded Mesh Dog Cage Dog Kennel Pet Playpen Dog Run

Tags:

leaf-chain

As one of leading leaf-chain manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer leaf-chain and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of bush chains

We specializing in the production of Agricultural Gearbox, PTO Shafts, Sprockets, Fluid Coupling, Worm Gear Reducers, Gears and racks, Roller Chains, Sheave and Pulleys, Planetary Gearboxes, Timing Pulleys, Shaft Collars and more.

We have exported our products to clients around the world and earned a good reputation because of our superior product quality and after-sales service.

We warmly welcome customers both at home and abroad to contact us to negotiate business, exchange information and cooperate with us.